Here’s your chance to experience the authentic flavours of Rajasthani spices, infused in juicy mutton pieces, and the recipe is sure to impress and delight your dinner guests!
- 150 mils of cooking oil
- 600 grams mutton sliced into chunks
- 200 grams onions
- 50 grams whole garam masala
- 80 grams ginger-garlic paste
- 25 grams red chili powder
- salt to taste
- 15 grams turmeric
- 20 grams coriander powder
- 15 grams coriander seeds- roasted and crushed
- 150 grams yogurt
- 6 whole red chilies
- Heat oil, add sliced onions and saute till they turn brown.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, red chili powder, salt, turmeric, coriander powder.
- Add yogurt and mutton.
- Add coriander seeds and allow them to cook.
- Garnish with pounded coriander seeds and whole red chili.