- 1/2 cup kimchi, chopped
- approximately 1/3 cup kimchi liquid
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup hot pepper paste (gochujang)*
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
1 hard boiled egg
200 g somyeon noodles
Cucumber strips, roasted seaweed strips (Japanese- nori, Korean – kim), carrot strips, or a combination*Use less gochujang for less spiciness
- Mix everything under “sauce”.
- Boil noodles according to package.
- Rinse noodles, mix with sauce.
- Serve on 2 plates, top with half egg and garnishes.
Makes two servings.