- 700g (1.5lb) chicken breast (washed and dried)
- 1 Tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 Tablespoon (Mea Kong) whiskey
- 500ml (2 cups) coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons evaporated unsweetened milk
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 4 pandamus leaves (must have been exposed to the sun) braised and torn
- lots of other pandamus leaves to wrap the chicken in.
Mix everything up and let it marinate for 2 hours.
Tie a wad of the mixture in a pandamus leaf (aluminum foil will presumably do), and deep fry for 2 minutes.